xxi.

quinn

the second my eyes opened i was met with zion's sexy back as he sat up and stretched so i stayed in the same position to watch before he turned to me and chuckled while i smirked, "good morning." he said smiling so i sat up beside him and kissed his cheek, "that was the best thing i've woken up to." i mumbled with a smirk and got out of bed.

he chuckled and got out of bed soon after me while i searched through my closet to find an outfit for today before zion wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, "you're cute." he mumbled and kissed my neck, "thanks you too." i chuckled before i left a smile against my skin.

then suddenly dante walked into the room with simba following behind, "hey mommy." he yawned and rubbed his eyes, "hey baby, why are you up?" i asked puzzled because he's never up at this time, "i don't know." he mumbled and shrugged his shoulders before zion picked him up and kissed his cheek causing him to chuckle.

"you're coming to work with us buddy."

"yay, is simba coming?"

"unfortunately he can't, but he's staying here so you'll him when we return."

"okay."

dante rested his head on zion shoulder while yawning making me chuckle, "i'll be right back i'm just going to change in the bathroom." i said with a smile before heading to the bathroom, the second i took off my shirt i noticed all the hickeys zion left from last night and i sighed knowing i won't be able to wear the dress i chose.

there was little hickeys everywhere and i couldn't be bothered covering them up so i put my shirt back on and walked back to my room to see zion sitting on the bed with dante on his lap while dante was playing on his phone, "sup cuties." i chuckled causing zion's head to go up, "why aren't you changed?" he asked with a confused expression.

"someone left hickeys all over my chest so i can't wear the dress i chose, so i came here to get another one that will cover my chest."

"really? wonder who it was."

"i guess we'll never know."

he smirked at me while i chuckled and grabbed another dress before heading back to the bathroom then changing into the dress and obviously keeping the necklace zion got me on because it's cute, then i washed my face and brushed my teeth before applying some makeup and styling my hair.

when i walked back into my room dante was cheering while zion won a game for him on his phone, "come on baby you need to get changed." i smiled before dante jumped of zion's lap and ran to me then we walked together to his room with simba trailing behind us, i picked out a simple outfit for him and helped him change before he and simba walked to the bathroom so he could brush his teeth.