xlii.

quinn

friday morning and the day of the getaway, i literally jumped out of bed and quickly changed into some comfy clothes before heading to dante's room.

i woke up dante because i had to take him to camila's house and he didn't complain thankfully instead just got out of bed and changed with a little bit of help from me before we headed to the bathroom, we brushed our teeth and washed our faces the...

i woke up dante because i had to take him to camila's house and he didn't complain thankfully instead just got out of bed and changed with a little bit of help from me before we headed to the bathroom, we brushed our teeth and washed our faces then i tied my hair in low ponytail.

then i grabbed my bags and dante's bag from our rooms before we walked downstairs and put our shoes on just as zion pulled into the driveway so we walked out the house, i locked the front door while zion hopped out the car and helped dante to get into the car.

i hopped into the passenger seat before zion got back in the car and we drove off to camila's place, it was still 7 a.m. so dante was sleepy in the back with simba laying next to him.

when we arrived at camila's place victor opened the front door for us because camila was still sleeping, he took dante and simba in before zion and i got back into his car.

"by the way we need to go to work before we leave for the airport."

"why?"

"i need to get the office keys because i forget them yesterday."

"okay, but i'm staying with the girls while you do that."

"that's fine."

so we drove to work and when we arrived a few minutes later we hopped out the car and noticed reign, yasmin and the guys in reception as we walked in, "what are you two doing here?" yasmin asked with a puzzled expression, "zion has to get his office keys." i stated before zion walked to the elevator while i stayed with the others.

"are you excited?"

"definitely, i literally jumped out of bed."

"what time are you gonna get to hawaii?"

"around 6 p.m. for you guys."

"so you two are just gonna fuck when you get there?"

"we're going to the club or some party before i get destroyed."

"after two months."

"and hopefully that two months frustration is worth it."

then zion walked out the elevator with a smile on his face, "alright have fun at work while i get dicked down." i stated with a smirk, "we probably won't." nick mumbled before zion came up to me and took my hand, "bye." he called out and waved before we walked out the building and hopped into his car.