lii.

quinn

as my eyes slowly opened and i stretched my body i noticed neither zion, dante or simba were in bed so i was very confused until zion walked into the room with a smile on his face, "good morning bubs." he said as he slid under the covers beside me, "where's dante?" i asked with a raised brow.

"he's downstairs with my mom and elom eating pancakes."

"who made the pancakes?"

"my mom but don't worry she saved some for us."

"so you didn't eat any yet?"

"nope i just went to see where dante was cause when i woke up he wasn't in bed."

"oh okay."

i smiled and cuddled up to zion while he wrapped his arms around my waist then kissed my head, "i love you." i mumbled and smiled at him, "i love you too." he said and pecked my lips before he started kissing my neck while i chuckled.

"we should go downstairs and eat."

"i'll eat you right now."

"not with other people in the house."

"so we kick them out for an hour and fuck?"

"no zion, we don't fuck but go downstairs and eat."

"but i will eat you soon."

and i hope he does but for now there's no way in hell, i hopped out of bed and changed into a casual outfit while zion just laid in bed and watched me before i pecked his lips and walked to the bathroom.

i washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before zion walked in and washed his face, "you look really fucking good right now." he smirked as he stood behind me and started kissing my neck, "thanks." i said happily before i turned and pecked his lips.

then we walked back to the bedroom and zion quickly changed before we headed downstairs, "hey mommy." dante smiled as he turned to me while he drank his orange juice, "hey baby." i said with a smile, "i'll go get our pancakes." zion mumbled and kissed my cheek but he had to slap my ass so i quickly smacked the back of his head before he walked off.

he turned to me and i chuckled before i blew him a kiss then walked to dante and sat down beside him, "happy birthday." i smiled and kissed his cheek while he giggled, "thanks." he said happily and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand because he got juice on his top lip.