vii.

quinn

and another day starts, but this time i get to spend it fully with dante so i got out of bed and stretched for a minute before i changed into an outfit then walked to dante's room but of course he was still sleeping.

i decided to let him sleep for a couple more minutes while i did my business in the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before i walked back to dante's room and took out a simple outfit for him

then i sat down on his bed beside him and gently shook his shoulder, "baby wake up, you're coming to work with mommy." i said quietly before he started shuffling, "okay." he mumbled then yawned as he sat up, i helped him change before we headed downstairs so he could eat breakfast.

after he ate his cereal he went upstairs to brush his teeth while i got him a pair of shoes, after around three minutes he came back down with a smile on his face so i smiled at his happy self before i helped him put on his shoes, "zion?" he asked randomly taking me by surprise.

"yes baby, we're going to see zion."

"yay."

"come on let's go."

he took my hand and we walked out the house then hopped into my car and we drove off to work, i'm not only surprised that dante remembered zion but that he can pronounce his name so well, he still mumbles yasmin and reign and even sometimes camila but for some reason he can say zion without a struggle.

when we arrived at work we hopped out the car and of course i had to carry dante in my arms because he saw strangers, "hey dante." yasmin smiled as we walked into the building but he nuzzled his face in my shoulder, "dante it's yasmin." i said with a sigh and rubbed his back.

then reign joined us with papers in her hand which she then gave to yasmin, "hi dante." reign mumbled with a smile but dante was still hiding away, "dante it's reign, come on." i sighed but he didn't budge, "it's okay." reign chuckled while yasmin smiled.

"if he's like this around us then how will he be around boss? he's only met him once."

"i don't know, although he did ask about him this morning."

"about boss?"

"yeah."

"maybe he just remembered him."

"probably."

i sighed and rubbed dante's back as he still hid away from the girls but then the elevator doors opened and boss walked out causing dante's head to immediately shoot up, "zion." he mumbled happily surprising the girls and i, "he knows boss by name?" reign asked with raised brows, "yeah cause he introduced himself as zion at the park." i said still surprised that dante isn't hiding away from boss.