xliii.

narrator

the second quinn's eyes opened she smiled at zion sleeping peacefully beside her with his arm around her waist and his face squished into his pillow, she placed her hand on his cheek and lightly pecked his lips before he pulled her closer and started kissing her neck while she chuckled.

obviously he was awake like he always is before her but she didn't know, "i love you." he mumbled and rested his head on her chest, "i love you too." she smiled and kissed his head while her heart fluttered.

"so what are we doing today?"

"i actually have something planned for us bubs."

"and that is?"

"you'll have to wait and see."

"i hate you."

"too late, you already said you love me."

"i take it back."

zion lifted his head up and raised a brow while quinn just chuckled which made him smile unintentionally, "alright let's get up so we can do what i planned to do." he said smiling excitedly so quinn smiled too and they sat up then had a little stretch before zion got out bed followed by quinn.

obviously zion was fine and felt normal but quinn's knees were weak and her legs slightly shook as she stood, "i got you limping?" zion smirked clearly proud of himself, "i take your breath away and you make my legs weak." quinn stated with a smile then turned to her bag.

zion just put on some simple ripped jeans and a navy shirt while quinn decided to go a bit more classy and put on a white dress, she wanted to use the dresses she packed so why not.

then they walked to the bathroom, zion washed his face and brushed his teeth while quinn washed her face, brushed her teeth then applied some light makeup and brushed her hair before they walked back to the bedroom

they put on their shoes which for both of them were just plain sneakers before they walked to the front door of the house and when they stepped out quinn's jaw dropped, there suddenly was a red ferrari standing in the driveway that wasn't there yesterday.

"zion what the fuck did you do?"

"my friend has a ferrari and he let me drive it so we're gonna drive around."

"where are we going first then?"

"breakfast."