lxix.

narrator

five months later and finally wedding day, and as soon as zion woke up he jumped out of bed, "bubs we're getting married today!" he called out and ended up waking quinn up, "shut the fuck up." she mumbled and squished her face into her pillow.

"but we're getting married."

"i know but i'm tired."

"oh come on."

"i'm sorry were you up every few hours in the middle of the night to feed our baby son? no."

he sighed then got back in bed and cuddled up to her while she laid her head on his chest, "but i am excited to finally be your wife." she mumbled with a smile, "i'm so excited, you're going to look so beautiful." he stated and kissed her head while made her giggle.

"and you're going to look so handsome."

"true but you're going to look a million times better."

"shut up."

she smiled while he chuckled and rubbed her back which she enjoyed a lot, "when's your hair and makeup thing?" he asked and kissed her head, "at 2 pm." she mumbled so he reached for his phone to check the time, "you've got two hours." he said and nodded.

"i've got an hour and a half to waste then."

"you wanna waste it on some fun?"

"nope."

"why not?"

"because we're waiting till marriage."

"quinn, we have a literal child together."

she chuckled while he sighed and shook his head before she slowly sat up then straddled his torso, "we haven't had sex in a few weeks so i'm calling that a regain of my virginity." she stated and he chuckled, "fine then i'll take it from you by the end of the night." he said with a smirk.

"nope, not until the honeymoon."

"i have to wait another week?"

"yes."

"damn, imma regain my virginity by then too."

"great, then it looks like we are waiting till marriage."

he scoffed with a nod while she smiled then grabbed her phone and laid down on his chest, "are you going to look at your post from last night?" he asked and she nodded, "then imma leave more comments." he mumbled and she chuckled as she opened instagram.

—