xlvi.

quinn

somehow every time i wake up next to zion i get happier especially with dante cuddling up to me and simba laying beside me, i missed dante's cuddles so much when i was in hawaii with zion but it was fun.

i stretched my arms up before zion did too and sat up making me chuckle when he turned to me with a smirk, "good morning bubs." he said and leaned down to peck my lips while i smiled up at him, "help me get dante off." i mumbled before he chuckled and gently picked up dante off me and placed him down beside me.

while dante slept peacefully and even cuddled up to simba zion and i got our clothes before we walked to the bathroom quietly, "alright strip." he said with a smirk before i chuckled and nudged him playfully, "i'm serious." he stated with a raised brow so i stuck my finger up at him then pecked his lips.

he smiled and kissed my forehead before we changed into our clothes that we picked out to wear today, he glanced at me occasionally and i glanced at him because he's hot.

then we washed our faces and brushed our teeth before i applied some makeup and styled my hair while he just watched, "you're so beautiful bubs." he smiled which made me smile before he pecked my lips then we walked downstairs.

a few minutes later camila arrived at the house so we slipped our shoes on which for me were heels while for him were dress shoes then i grabbed my bag and we walked out the house, "what the fuck? your fucking driveway is the size of my house." camila said as she hopped out her car so we chuckled.

"the house is yours until we return."

"fuck fine by me."

"have fun."

"oh i will, bye."

we chuckled before we hopped into zion's car while camila walked into the house then zion and i drove to work happily talking, when we arrived and walked into the building the guys and girls were already in reception and turned to us when we walked in.

zion and i just smiled as we stood next to each other while they looked at us confused, "so? fucking spill." yasmin said with raised brows, "we didn't get laid." i sighed and placed my hand on my chest, "yeah, we weren't even talking to each other." zion added with a fake pout.

"why not?"

"zion was pissing me off on the flight."

"and quinn was moody the whole time."

"so you didn't fuck at all? not even on the flight back?"