iv.

quinn

my first actual day of being the boss's assistant and who knows how it'll turn out, i hopped out of bed and changed into a simple dress before heading to dante's room to see the peaceful boy still sleeping so i gave him a kiss and headed to the bathroom.

i washed my face and brushed my teeth then applied some light makeup and styled my hair before heading downstairs to let camila in and grab my bag, "have fun with your boss." camila winked before i exited the house and hopped into my car.

when i arrived at work i noticed yasmin was on the phone in reception so i just waved at her to which she waved back before i walked into the elevator and headed up to the top floor, this whole thing still feels a bit odd but i'll get use to it.

as i got to the top floor and the elevator doors opened i noticed the boss's office door closed so i just headed into my office and put my bag down, i turned on my laptop and waited for things to load up before i began my work.

my four papers were short like the boss said yesterday so i decided to just start them, after around an hour i completed one and was nearly finished with the second one but my voicemail came on.

"miss evans please come into my office."

so i got my ass off my chair and headed to the boss's office then knocked before i heard a 'come in' from the other side of the door then walked into the room, "yes boss?" i said with a smile, "can you please go down and get me coffee?" he asked not even looking up at me from his laptop.

now this is what i didn't want to do, lunch was half an hour away and he can easily go down and get coffee himself, "no i can't sorry." i responded bluntly which caused him to look up at me, "and why not?" he questioned with a raised brow so i sighed and crossed my arms.

"you can easily go down and get it yourself."

"you're my assistant and you do what i ask you to do."

"not everything, i'm your job assistant and i'll happily get the papers you need and complete the work needed to be done but that doesn't mean i will serve you coffee when you want."

"miss evans-"

"i'm not doing it, now excuse me but i need to finish off my papers."

and like that i walked out the room and closed the door behind me before walking back to my office and sitting back down on my chair, i wasn't about to be his servant, if he wanted someone to bring him coffee then he can hire an actual servant for that.