xxx.

quinn

i'm getting too comfortable sleeping in this bed with zion because he's leaving in two days and i won't be able to see him face to face for four days, but for now i'm enjoying the cuddles and kisses from him.

when i opened my eyes and they adjusted to the light i looked up to see zion was already awake and scrolling through his phone before he noticed me and put his phone down, "hi bubs." he smiled and it immediately made me melt, "you look cute." i said happily because some his dreads were standing up and it was funny sight, "and you look fucking sexy." he smirked before he pushed me onto my back and started kissing my neck.

i chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands settled on my waist and his lips left little kisses all over my neck, "i planned a day for us." he smiled as he lifted his head up, "really? then what's the plan?" i asked happily and lowkey excited.

"we'll go out for breakfast in an hour or so then we're going to the beach with the rest of our friends, i gave the whole company a day off so we can all hang out."

"sounds fun."

"it will be, then later on when dante's hopefully asleep in his bed we can do something."

"let's keep our fingers crossed because he's disturbed us every time."

"or we could get someone to babysit him for tonight so we can be alone."

"not a bad idea, i'll ask cami later."

"you can invite to the beach with us."

"and victor?"

"whoever that is, sure."

"her boyfriend."

"then definitely, the more the merrier."

i smiled and pecked his lips before he kissed my forehead then we hopped out of bed and he went to wake up dante while i changed into a bikini i thankfully packed, then i put some clothes over it then headed to the bathroom.

i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some light makeup and tied my hair in a loose ponytail before i walked to dante's room to see zion helping him get into some shorts, "hi mommy." dante waved as he held onto zion's shoulders so he wouldn't fall over before he ran over to me and i picked him up.

then zion walked up to us and kissed my cheek before dante and i walked downstairs while zion went to change, while we waited i decided to scroll through instagram and as i opened the app i noticed zion's new post and i smiled.