xii.

quinn

if zion doesn't try something after last night then i don't know if we're ever going to do anything, but i didn't worry about that for now and hopped out of bed then changed before heading to dante's room.

of course my little cutie was still asleep so i just gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and headed to the bathroom to do my business, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before heading downstairs to le...

of course my little cutie was still asleep so i just gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and headed to the bathroom to do my business, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before heading downstairs to let camila in.

she settled on the couch while i slipped into my heels before heading out the door and hopping into my car, the whole drive to work i was thinking if zion would actually try something but i never came to a conclusion, then i arrived and walked into the building to see reign and yasmin chatting in reception.

"sup."

"hey miss brave."

"what?"

"i saw your little post yesterday and the little flirty time you had with boss."

"yeah, hopefully he keeps his word cause i'm getting tired of waiting."

"then just make the move yourself."

"nah."

they rolled their eyes as the elevator doors opened and boss walked out then headed to the guys standing a few steps away, "nothing?" reign questioned as we all kind of stared at the guys, "whatever, i guess he doesn't keep his word." i stated with a sigh and an eyeroll.

"that's why if you want shit done you gotta do it yourself."

"no because i don't want to start something he doesn't want plus he's the boss so i can get fired anyday at any time."

"you won't get fired."

"you never know, i don't want to risk it."

"how long are you gonna wait?"

"maybe a few more days then i'm giving up on it and not caring."

"yeah i'd do the same."

i nodded with a sigh before i saw boss heading towards the elevator so i waved at the girls and walked to the elevator too, he smiled at me when he saw me so i smiled back at him before i stepped into the elevator and we headed up to the top floor.

"how are you?"

"good."

"i went through some papers yesterday so you only have three to do today but only today."