xxxv.

quinn

i was woken up by somebody jumping on my bed and when my eyes opened i saw dante excitedly jumping on my bed with simba sitting beside him, "mommy park." dante called out, "okay, stop with the jumping baby." i sighed and sat then stretched while he sat down next to me.

"and zion too?"

"tomorrow baby."

"but why?"

"because he's at work."

"oh okay."

he pouted and jumped off the bed then walked to his room and simba followed him, so i got out of bed and changed into a basic outfit then headed to the bathroom to do my business.

i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some light makeup and tied my hair up in a low ponytail before i walked downstairs, i made some toast for dante and filled simba's bowls with water and food before i called them down

when dante ate his toast we had to wait for simba to finish his food before he went up to brush his teeth and simba went with him while i went to his room and took out an outfit for him, after around two minutes he came into the room with simba and i helped him change.

then we walked out the house and hopped into the car, dante talked to simba in the back and even said that he missed zion which made me miss zion even more, when we arrived at the park we walked to the playground so those two could run around.

we got to the playground after a few minutes and dante immediately ran towards the slide obviously with simba right behind him, at least simba is kind of distracting dante from zion although he just reminds me more of zion.

i sat on the bench a few steps away from the slide where dante had the time of his life and even simba joined him going down the slide but he was afraid so dante cheered him on, it was just a cute sight.

after a couple minutes those two went on the monkey bars so simba just watched dante while he climbed the bars.. then suddenly blake appeared from behind me and sat down beside me on the bench so i turned to him.

"hey."

"what the fuck do you want?"

"nothing i just came here to sit."

"and you had to pick this bench, there's two on the other side of the playground."

"okay fine, i want to talk."