xxxvii.

quinn

zion's cuddly self was wrapped around me with his head on my chest when i woke up and it was adorable, but unfortunately we couldn't stay in bed and cuddle because we had work.

"zion wake up."

"i'm awake."

"oh."

"i just don't want to move cause i'm comfortable."

"too bad, we need to get up."

"meanie."

he sat up and yawned as he stretched his arms up while i got out of bed, "i'll go wake dante up and help him change." he stated smiling as he hopped of bed and put on a basic white shirt, "okay then tell him to come downstairs for breakfast." i smiled before we nodded and walked out the room.

so i searched through my closet for an outfit then found a cute dress before i changed into it and headed to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair.

then i walked downstairs and make toast for dante before he joined me downstairs with a smile on his face and simba behind him, zion dressed him all in black, black jeans, black shirt and even black socks but he still looked cute

while he ate breakfast and simba ate his food i got dante black sneakers to match his outfit and slipped into my heels before zion walked downstairs in his black suit, "you dressed dante so he'll match with you?" i asked with a raised brow, "i don't know what you're talking about." he smirked and kissed my head.

i chuckled and walked over to dante who finished his toast so i helped him put on his shoes before he hopped off the chair and went upstairs to brush his teeth with zion and simba, so i decided to text camila about next weekend.

cami 🥑

hey cami

what's up?

from friday to monday zion and i are planning
to go away on a little trip to ... u know 😉 and i was
wondering if u'd look after dante

oooo girl where to??

and sure, i can even look after simba for zion
if he wants cos i'm sure dante wouldn't mind
having his best friend around

i'll ask him and let u know

and we're going to hawaii