lxv.

quinn

the second i woke up i smiled because it was officially mine and zion's six months anniversary, he was still sleeping beside me so i slowly got out of bed and walked to dante's to see if he was sleeping which he still was then i headed downstairs.

since zion had the surprise for me later i decided to make him some breakfast in bed, but because it was our anniversary i had to make it a little more romantic so i grabbed the heart shaped cake cutters and used them to make heart shaped pancakes.

so while the pancakes were frying on the pan i also made waffles because i was going all out for this man, after the pancakes and waffles were made i grabbed two plates to put the food in a nice way.

each plate had pancake, waffle, pancake, waffle in that order then i grabbed an extra plate to put the one pancake and one waffle i had left for dante, i covered the food in maple syrup in a zig zag pattern then sprinkled some powdered sugar over it all and a few strawberries on top.

i made coffee for zion and i then poured dante some orange juice into a cup before i grabbed dante's plate and simba food bowl which was filled up then carried that up to dante's room, "wake up baby." i mumbled as i placed simba's bowl down by dante's bed and placed dante's plate on the bedside table.

soon my baby sat up and stretched before he turned to me with a smile, "hey mommy." he mumbled and rubbed an eye, "i made you some breakfast baby." i said smiling before he turned to see the food, "oh my god, thank you mommy." he cheered which made me smile before i kissed his cheek then walked downstairs.

i grabbed mine and zion's plates then walked up to his bedroom where he was still thankfully sleeping, i placed the food down on the bedside before running back down to get our cups of coffee then walked back upstairs.

and a minute later he started waking up so i crawled over to him and straddled torso while he stretched his arms, "good morning." i smiled while he chuckled and placed his hands on my thighs, "hey bubs." he mumbled before i laid down on him and rested my head on his chest.

"happy six months to us."

"i loved every second of it."

"me too."

he kissed my head before i sat up and reached over to grab his plate of food, "i made you breakfast." i smiled as he sat up too so i moved down to his lap, "i'll eat this then i'll eat you." he stated with a smirk which made me smile before i pecked his lips then i handed him the plate.

i moved beside him and grabbed my food plate then we talked while we ate, "so i can't know until it happens?" i asked with a raised brow and he nodded, "exactly, but i promise you it'll be worth it and you'll love it." he stated smiling so i sighed with a nod as i ate my last pancake.

"so until 5 p.m. we can do whatever you want."

"we can go to park, i'm sure dante will ask to go anyway."

"i'm down."

"alright finish your breakfast then we'll leave."

then i kissed his cheek and placed my plate on the bedside table, "but you're part of my breakfast." he said and i chuckled with an eyeroll as i got out of bed, "i'm not joking." he stated but i just smile as i grabbed my bag and got out a dress because i wanted to look extra nice for the day.