vi.

quinn

it's friday, am i as happy as i was before about it? no because i know i don't have the weekend off but it's okay because i'll have monday off, i hopped out of bed and changed before heading to dante's room.

he was still sleeping peacefully so i smiled and kissed his cheek before i quietly walked out the room and headed to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before i walked downstairs to let ...

he was still sleeping peacefully so i smiled and kissed his cheek before i quietly walked out the room and headed to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before i walked downstairs to let camila in.

i grabbed my bag and waved at camila before i exited the house and hopped into my car then made my way to work, when i arrived and hopped out the car i noticed yasmin and reign talking in reception so i joined them, "i know what you're doing, trying to make the boss want you more huh." yasmin said as she turned to me, "i'm not." i chuckled at the dumb idea.

then the elevator doors opened so i turned to see boss walking out before his eyes wondered to me, he clearly didn't see me looking at him because he eyed me up and down then smirked before walking to the restaurant, "i saw that, did you see that?" reign exclaimed quietly turning to yasmin and i, "yes i saw that, what did i say?" yasmin said proud of herself.

well.. i don't know what to do or how to feel about that, my boss of three years just eyed me up and down then smirked like i was a meal.. and i'm not saying i wouldn't mind if he ate that meal but.. i wouldn't mind, "try to seduce him, see if he falls for it." reign suggested with a cheeky smile, "i will not be doing that." i stated and shook my head.

"why not?"

"because it's too much, i'm only his assistant."

"that he wants to smash, sure."

"he does not."

"did you not see how he just looked at you?"

"so? it was just a look."

"he looked at you like he wanted a piece of that ass."

"no he didn't, it was just a look."

reign and yasmin turned to each other with hooded eyes then turned back to me, "you're clearly blind baby, i'll go to the optician with you." yasmin said sarcastically, "very funny." i responded with an eyeroll, "oh there's your boo." reign mumbled then winked at me.

i say it was just a look but that look made me feel something i shouldn't for my own fucking boss, "miss evans do you plan on working today?" the boss called out causing me to turn, "yes sir." i responded then flashed a quick smile at the girls before i walked to the elevator where boss was waiting.. with two coffees in his hand.