lxvii.

narrator

a few months have gone by, four to be exact and quinn had her little bump which zion and dante loved touching and kissing, she was almost five months along and today was the gender reveal.

reign gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and edwin hasn't left her alone since she came into the world, but reign finds it cute and she gets more time to herself so she doesn't mind, her name was picked out by reign and second name was edwin's idea, and her full name is verenity amara honoret, or mari for short.

camila also gave birth to her baby son, victor had full control of picking the name so they named him luca oliver massi, and he was already the calmest baby on planet earth, he didn't even cry when he came out into the world.

yasmin had her wedding with mila so she was officially yasmin clark, no more yasmin williams but yasmin didn't care because she was happily married to mila.

zamira and brandon were still only dating just like sasha and nick, but they didn't care because they weren't in a rush for anything anyway so they just lived in the happy moments, and they were all still friends.. but back to the gender reveal.

zion's family came over for it too and they were all excited to find out the gender, camila was the only one who knew because she organized the whole event with kara, it was obviously happening at quinn's and zion's house because where else would they do it all.

everyone was going to arrive soon and quinn was still upstairs changing while zion helped yasmin and reign set up the snacks on the table in the backyard with dante and simba running around, quinn didn't want to go all out with the outfit so she just went cozy and casual.

she was only going to be around friends and family anyway so she wasn't impressing anyone anyway, when she was ready she headed downstairs to see everything set up and dante was nicely dressed thanks to zion.

when she walked outside yasmin turned to her and smiled, "everything looks amazing, thanks guys." quinn mumbled with a smile, "no problem, i'm just excited for the reveal." reign stated excitedly, "what are those stickers for?" quinn asked noticing blue and pink name stickers.

"oh we're going to have everyone write their names on one of the stickers, and whatever color they pick they're betting on that gender of the baby."

"oh, fun."

"and if they guess it right they get ten bucks, provided by your boy."

quinn chuckled while zion kissed her head then dante ran up to them all with simba, "i want baby brother." dante stated panting so yasmin wrote dante's name on a blue sticker then stuck it on dante's shirt, "there you go." she said and he smiled.