xix.

quinn

another day and a day closer to friday which i'm going to call fun day from now on until tomorrow, i hopped out of bed with a smile on my face and changed before heading to dante's room.

like everyday my angel was sleeping so like i do daily i simply gave him a kiss on the forehead and headed to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before walking downstairs to let camila in

"are you excited for tomorrow?"

"i haven't stopped smiling since we decided to go on the date."

"it's weird seeing you so excited for a basic ass date."

"yeah cause i've not been excited to go on a date since i was with james."

"and we don't count the shitty dates where he just took you to hang out with his friends or to the studio."

"don't remind me."

"but no more of those."

"hopefully."

i smiled before i grabbed my bag and waved as i walked out the door and hopped into my car then made my way to work, when i arrived reign and yasmin were standing and talking in reception like always so i hopped out the car and joined them.

"you're bright today."

"what?"

"your dress, it's bright."

"oh, yeah, how was the talk with kara?"

"it was alright, she wasn't the happiest about it but she said whatever makes me happy she supports."

"i told you."

"she also said that if edwin messed with my heart she'll personally beat him up."

"we'll join in too if that happens."

"so you two are still friends?"

"yeah, thankfully."

yasmin and i smiled while reign chuckled at our expressions before zion walked out the elevator and turned to me for a second then made a confused face and did a second glance, i chuckled at him before we made eye contact and he smirked then went to the guys, "he did a double look with that one." yasmin commented with a smirk.