xiii.

narrator

zion and quinn both naturally woke up early to get to work then remembered that it was friday and they both have friday's off, they completely forgot today was friday and both wanted to see each other today.

only zion could text quinn because he was the one with her number but she could message him through instagram, they both laid in bed at 7 a.m. staring up at their ceilings wishing they had work today.. which was very rare because nobody liked going to work in the morning.

since it was a very warm day quinn decided to get the kiddie pool out for dante to have some fun in later so she walked downstairs and out to her backyard, the fresh air made her smile as the sun hit her skin.

she got the kiddie pool out and set it up before filling it with warm water so dante wouldn't be cold before she went back inside the house and to the bathroom, she washed her face and brushed her teeth before going to her room and changing into a bikini.

then she headed downstairs and took some photos which she then posted on her instagram with a caption that zion could use as a hint to text her, when the post was made she made some toast for dante then went up to his room to wake him up.

while quinn got dante ready to go into the pool after he ate and brushed his teeth zion was still in bed with simba napping beside him, he was bored and wanted to see quinn but he didn't want to seem desperate and just text her this early in the morning so he just scrolled through instagram.. then spotted quinn's post which immediately made him smile.

jokingly

jokingly.jolly | i'm bored so pull up 😈

12.1K likes | 1.7K comments

he knew the caption was aimed at him so after liking the post he hopped out of bed and went for a shower, after twenty minutes he was out the shower and sitting on his bed in basketball shorts and a plain shirt along with a cap on his head thinking of how to text quinn.

after a few minutes he just said fuck it and opened her contact number which she had saved as 'quinn 🦋' and just texted what was on his mind, obviously not random but something to just start a conversation with, and to his surprise she responded, she was laying out on a blanket tanning in her backyard while dante splashed around in the pool.

quinn 🦋

hey quinn

who is this?