xxviii.

quinn

i woke up surrounded by snores so my eyes opened slowly adjusting to the light and i saw zion by one side of me and dante on the other, it was quiet cute to be honest and they made me smile without knowing it.

trying not to wake them up i slowly started sitting up but suddenly zion wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, "stay." he mumbled into my neck, "but i need to use the bathroom." i chuckled quietly to not wake up dante.. but that failed when a second later he stretched his arms and sat up rubbing his eyes.

"hey baby."

"hi mommy."

"what about me?"

"hi zion."

"mommy's better."

zion smirked against my neck while dante cuddled up to us, "i need to go to the bathroom." i sighed and tried sitting up but zion held me down, "not yet." he said and kissed my neck while dante stood up and started jumping on the bed, "baby help mommy." i pouted before he walked around and started pulling zion's arm off me.. or tried anyway, "let mommy go." dante mumbled while zion chuckled before he thankfully pulled away from me.

then he grabbed onto dante and started tickling him while i ran to the bathroom, when i did my business and washed my hands i walked back to zion's bedroom to see dante laying on zion's chest while simba laid beside them so i climbed into bed with them.

"no cuddles for mommy?"

"nope, it's my day today."

"dante?"

"okay mommy."

zion narrowed his eyes at me while i smiled proudly as dante moved off of zion and cuddled up to me instead, "i always win." i smirked at zion then kissed dante's head, "i'm gonna go make pancakes then." zion mumbled as he sat up then came off the bed before stretching his arms.

dante's head shot up from the word pancakes then turned to zion, "i go too." he mumbled and got off of me then hopped off the bed before he took zion's hand and walked out the room followed by simba, but zion of course had to smirk proudly at me before he walked out the room.

so while those two did their thing i got out of bed and changed into an basic outfit before making my way to the bathroom.

i washed my face and applied some makeup then tied my hair up in a ponytail but decided to brush my teeth after breakfast, then i headed downstairs to see zion flipped a pancake from the pan onto a plate while dante watched amazed by it