l.

quinn

i woke up happily and even my alarm which rang through my head didn't ruin it, my dumbass fell asleep with airpods in but they were out of charge so i took them out and clicked onto spotify to see the last song that played was phases and when i resumed it zion's rap came on.

a smile immediately grew on my lips before i turned off the song after listening to his verse then i came off spotify and got out of bed, i did a quick stretch before i changed into a dress then walked to dante's room.

of course he was still sleeping so i just kissed his head and walked to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before heading downstairs to let camila in.

"how was it meeting the family?"

"great, dante's already comfortable as fuck around them."

"that's good."

"and zion also got me a promise ring."

"what?"

"yeah before his family arrived, and he got the perfect size."

"girl let me see it."

i put my hand out in front of her and she looked down at the ring with wide eyes, "it's a big ring for a promise one." she said as she looked up at me, "that's what i said but apparently if we actually get married then the engagement ring will be bigger, he said it." i stated smiling, "he's really into getting married to you." she chuckled.

"i'm not against it, it's cute."

"and who knows you actually might get married."

"i'm lowkey hoping we do, i don't want to go find another guy when zion is already great in every way."

"i'm hoping too, for you."

"and i also found out he was in a boyband a few years ago."

"what?"

"yeah with the guys at work."

"what the fuck? what was the boyband called?"

"prettymuch, they have some good songs."

"i'll search them up when you leave."

"alright well i'm leaving now, i'll see you later."

"bye, also i can't babysit tomorrow."