xviii.

quinn

another day closer to friday and i can't stop smiling, even if we wouldn't be able to do the deed on friday i hope we do something after the date, but for now i hopped out of bed and changed before heading to dante's room.

the little boy was still sleeping like the cutie he is so i kissed his cheek before heading to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before i headed downstairs to let camila in

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

the little boy was still sleeping like the cutie he is so i kissed his cheek before heading to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before i headed downstairs to let camila in.

"by the way i can't look after dante on saturday, shows are back on and it's going to be busy at work."

"it's okay i'll just take him to work."

"are you sure?"

"yeah, zion loves having him around cause he doesn't have many papers on saturday's so he hangs out with dante."

"girl just marry that man already."

i chuckled and grabbed my bag before waving happily and heading out the door then i hopped into my car and made my way to work, when i arrived reign and yasmin were in reception so i joined them.

"you never told me boss nearly fucked you in his office on sunday."

"yeah before brandon, nick and yas walked in."

"what?"

"yeah they were taking their time and the guys and i went to get them but we didn't know what they were doing."

"did you knock?"

"no."

reign sighed and rolled her eyes while i chuckled and yasmin just smiled blankly, "this is why you knock." reign stated with hooded eyes then zion walked out the elevator so i turned to him and he sent me a wink before joining the guys a few steps away, "i think he likes you a lot." yasmin mumbled before turning to me.

"oh i know, he told me."

"really?"

"well kind of, dante told me that zion likes me first."

"dante?"

"yeah he asked me if i like zion and i said yes and then he probably asked zion if he likes me."

"we love a young matchmaker."

"wait hold up, you like zion?"