lixx.

narrator

zion and quinn were two days into their honeymoon in hawaii and were loving every second of it, darius and dante were also over the moon at home with mandy and elom who volunteered to stay with the two boys for the week that quinn and zion were away.

and like quinn said the day of the wedding they definitely lost their regained virginity and were the furthest thing away from it, they were fucking at every opportunity they had, night, morning, in between the day when they weren't doing anything.

so quinn was weak almost every hour of the day but she didn't care because she was enjoying it all, and she knew when her and zion got back home they would be having sex once a month so they used the freedom they had.

they were taking pictures of everything they did in hawaii to have memories of it when they got home, and they posted some pictures on instagram too because why not.

quinn

quinn.kuwonu | baby body where?

39.5K likes | 1.9K comments

yas_min | sexymilf.com
- zionkuwonu | nah ah she's only mine to see.
- reign_lee | he comments under a picture of her half nude

zionkuwonu | u can't even see ur hickeys 😏
- quinn.kuwonu | editing is my talent 😏

missreine | what has zion done to deserve this??????
- elomkuwonu | my exact thought
- zionkuwonu | no idea but i ain't giving it up 😛

ash.blare | ✂️❓
- therealnickmara | can i watch?
- zionkuwonu | can i join?
- quinn.kuwonu | y'all are disgusting. no. it's just me and sasha alone!!!
- zionkuwonu | can u take pics at least?
- theaustinporter | petition to ban zion and nick from instagram?

_camilaevans | genes 😌
- quinn.kuwonu | right 😌

—