xv.

quinn

the alarm that rang through the room also rang through my head so i quickly turned it off and sat up, my head was aching and my body hurt from all the jumping and dancing last night, with as much energy as i had in me i got off my bed and changed before heading to dante's room.

he was obviously still sleeping so i kissed his cheek then headed to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before heading down the stairs.

camila was still sleeping in the guest room so i just grabbed my bag and quietly walked out the door then hopped into my car, the headache didn't leave so when i got to work i went to the restaurant to get a bottle of water then returned to the reception where yasmin was slowly falling asleep.

"hey."

"hi i'm dying."

"same."

"how's reign?"

"i texted a few minutes ago and she says she's tired as fuck but edwin kept her company last night."

"what about kara?"

"she went home a few minutes after you and zion left."

"oh, so where's edwin?"

"he called in sick and won't be coming to work today."

"anybody else rang calling sick that were at the party last night?"

"yeah like three more people."

i nodded and continued to take sips of my water before i spotted zion pulling into the parking lot, but he just parked and stayed inside the car as he rested his head back and closed his eyes, "zion's here, i'll be right back." i chuckled before yasmin nodded slowly and i walked outside, i opened zion's car door and chuckled at him.

"sleepy?"

"dead."

"come on you got work to do."

"help."

he reached his arm out so i took his hand but instead of helping him up he pulled me down onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist, "i nearly hit my head." i mumbled with a chuckle, "sorry." he said and kissed my temple before i snuggled the side of my face into his chest and cuddled up to him.