liv.

quinn

the more nights i spend without zion just being beside me the more i realize how much i love that dumbass, i got out of bed and changed into the outfit i planned out the night before then walked to dante's bedroom.

obviously my little angel was still sleeping so i just kissed his cheek and pulled the covers up a bit more to cover his shoulders then i walked to the bathroom, i did my daily routine of washing my face and brushing my teeth then i applied some m...

obviously my little angel was still sleeping so i just kissed his cheek and pulled the covers up a bit more to cover his shoulders then i walked to the bathroom, i did my daily routine of washing my face and brushing my teeth then i applied some makeup and styled my hair before i headed downstairs and let camila in.

"damn you're gonna wear more boss type clothes now?"

"nah it's a one off."

"oh, i think you should, you're miss boss after all."

"i'm not miss boss, i'm mr boss's assistant."

"say whatever you want but i'm sticking with my words."

i chuckled and shook my head while she shrugged then walked over to the couch so i grabbed my bag and put on my heels before i waved and headed out the door, i hopped into my car and made my way to work.

when i arrived at work i saw the girls including zamira and sasha talking in reception so i grabbed my bag and hopped out the car before i walked into the building smiling, "hurry the fuck up i need the tea with mira and brandon but we're waiting for your stupid ass." yasmin said so i hurried up and stood by sasha.

"my bad, what's the tea? did you do it?"

"yeah we did."

"yay, was it good?"

"yes, we did two rounds too, first one after around an hour of being at his place in his bed then another a few hours later in his shower because i stayed over."

"where is he now?"

"him and the guys went to the restaurant to get coffee."

"do you think he's told them?"

"probably, i don't know we didn't even speak much after it all."

"so it was awkward?"

"no just kind of quiet."

"why?"

"i don't know."

she shrugged and then the guys walked out the restaurant all hyper and shit but brandon was just smiling so i'm gonna assume that it's about mira's and brandon's night, "he seems pretty happy about it though." i said and we all turned to the guys then they noticed and their stupid asses started waving with smiles.