xxxix.

quinn

i woke with no cuddles and i was kind of sad about it so i clearly got too attached to sleeping with zion, i got out bed after a good stretch and changed into a simple black dress before i walked to dante's room.

my little baby was still sleeping and even cuddling a pillow which he normally doesn't do because he's clearly got use to cluddling with simba so i kissed his head then walked to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied som...

my little baby was still sleeping and even cuddling a pillow which he normally doesn't do because he's clearly got use to cluddling with simba so i kissed his head then walked to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before heading downstairs to let camila in.

"did you hear? reign's pregnant."

"i knew before anyone, and that also means your kid and hers will be the same age."

"they're gonna be mini friends."

"that's gonna so cute."

"get pregnant with zion and we'll have kids the same age who will be mini friends."

"no thanks i'll pass, i already have dante and that's enough for now."

"so you wouldn't want kids with zion?"

"i probaby would but not now."

she nodded while i grabbed my bag before i waved with a smile as i walked out the house, i hopped into my car and made my way to work then i started weirdly thinking about what it would be like to have a kid with zion.

but i'm not getting pregnant by anyone for the next year or more so don't even think about it, when i arrived at work i noticed the guys and girls in reception so i hopped out the car smiling and joined them.

they all weirdly turned to me when i walked into the building, "sup." i said confused, "did you know this bitch was pregnant?" yasmin questioned pointing to reign, "yeah since sunday." i stated with a smile, "what? how come we only found out yesterday?" brandon blurted out.

"because i wanted to talk to quinn about it first since she's already has a kid and y'all single or don't have kids."

"i'm married and have a kid."

"i don't have your number, sorry austin."

"fair point."

"wait- so quinn knew about our baby before i did?"

"yes."

i grinned happily while edwin sighed and shook his head, "that means reign and cami are going to have their kids at the same time." yasmin said excitedly, "yeah i said that to cami this morning and she said i should have a kid with zion so our kids will be the same age and be mini friends." i stated with a sigh.