lxiv.

quinn

i woke up to an empty bed when i remembered i fell asleep with simba, dante and zion all cuddled up to me so that was odd, i grabbed my phone from the bedside and checked the time to see it was 10:28 a.m. which meant i was late to work.

so i practically jumped out of bed and grabbed my bag that i had packed with some clothes just as zion walked into the room, "we're late to work." i blurted out as i shuffled through my bag to find the dress i packed, "we're not going." he stated as he sat down beside me.

i sighed and turned to him with a raised brow because i know he was up to something, "why not?" i asked and he smiled, "because i have another thing planned, i already told cami not to come over to babysit and the guys and yas already know too." he said happily.

"so what are we doing today?"

"well right now we're going to go shopping to buy some stuff to make tacos with."

"why? it's a sunday not tuesday."

"i know but i found a cool recipe for tacos this morning and i think we should try it."

"okay, but why couldn't we do that after work?"

"because work is gonna be boring, and you're still recovering."

"i'm fine."

"too bad."

he kissed my cheek and got up while i chuckled before i got up too, obviously because we weren't going to work i didn't need to get into a dress so i changed into a plain outfit i packed for a comfy day.

then i walked to the bathroom and did my daily routine while zion headed downstairs, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before heading down the stairs to see dante already dressed and ready

my little baby was standing by the front door with simba beside him while zion wasn't anywhere to be seen, so i walked to the kitchen to see him grabbing two water bottles and a bag of sour skittles.

"why would we need that?"

"in case we get hungry or need a drink."

"okay mr prepared, can we go now?"

"yes let's go."

he grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek before we walked out the kitchen then out the house with simba and dante with us, we all hopped into his car then made our way to the grocery store.