lxviii.

narrator

another few months have passed, quinn was now nearly nine months along with her pregnancy and looking like a balloon that's about to pop, but zion loved it and so did dante because they just liked the belly.

all of them were excited to meet the little man inside and zion had already written a list of names for the tiny dude which was adorable in quinn's opinion, most of her days quinn would be in bed resting or just somewhere sitting because her legs would ache the second she stood up.

but pregnancy was a lot of pain so she obviously understood seen as she went through it all with dante, and all she wanted to do was give birth already.

quinn

another day and another pregnancy ache, the second i woke up i decided to take a shower because baths were too much of a hassle at this point to prepare and then try to get in and get out of, so i grabbed a towel and walked to the bathroom while zion still slept in bed.

i turned on the shower and undressed before i stepped into the shower cabinet and let the water run down my body, it was definitely relaxing and calm so i just closed my eyes and wet my hair before i grabbed my shampoo and squeezed a blob of it onto my palm.

then i began washing my hair but did it slowly because i had time to waste, as much as i loved my boys i also loved some time alone to relax and have some thinking time so this was almost perfect.

even after months of pregnancy i still can't believe i'm having a baby with zion, he's just too perfect to be true in my opinion and i'm still curious as to how i actually managed to seduce him at work.

i mean i know i'm attractive and all but the fact that someone like zion, a hot millionaire with a golden heart, is going to be my husband in approximately few months is a really huge ego boost, for myself anyway.

and we get to have a baby together which is even better, i couldn't have asked for a better guy to be with and spend the rest of my life with, and of course dante is my number one too, he's been my number one boy since he's been on this world.

i'm pretty sure that if dante wasn't around i wouldn't be as close as i am to zion, dante helped me see zion's softer side and even was partly the reason i forgave zion after he got mad at me for hanging out with james.

but that's all thankfully in the past and only good things to come from now.. i hope, and this baby and a marriage to someone i love is a great start to it all.

after shampooing and conditioning my hair i moved on to washing my body which was a lot more difficult than it was before i was carrying a human baby inside me, but after a few minutes i managed to clean every little part of me which i called a success.

then i shaved my legs and tried to shave whatever i could reach of my private parts then my armpits, after all that i just stood under the water with my eyes closed before i turned it off and slowly got out the cabinet, "hey bubs." zion mumbled as he suddenly poked his head past the door.

"oh hey."

"nice shower?"

"yeah."

i chuckled and dried myself off while he walked in and closed the door behind him, "are you okay?" he asked with a smile, "yeah i'm fine, but i do need some help." i mumbled and he raised a brow, "with?" he questioned and i grabbed the body lotion, "moisturizing." i stated so he nodded smiling.