xli.

quinn

tomorrow is the day zion and i leave for hawaii and i can't wait, but for now i hopped out of bed and changed into a simple dress then walked to dante's room.

i kissed my little angel on the cheek before i walked to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before heading down the stairs to let camila in

we had a quick chat before i grabbed my bag and headed out the house then hopped into my car and made my way to work, when i arrived the girls were already laughing about something while the guys stood with them with blank faces.

so i hopped out the car and walked into the building a bit confused at the situation, "hey, what's up?" i asked with a smile, "nothing much, we're just listening to the stupidity of the guys." yasmin said with a chuckle.

"what did they say?"

"we asked where do pads stick and they think it sticks on the coochie."

"they don't?"

"no what the fuck? how would that even work?"

"i don't know."

"oh my god."

the girls continued to laugh while austin and edwin looked disappointed in their two friends knowledge before the elevator doors opened and zion walked out then turned to me with a smile, "what's going on?" zion asked as he walked up to us and stopped beside me, "we have a question." reign said chuckling.

"okay?"

"where do pads stick? like sanitary pads."

"on the underwear?"

"wow zion's not stupid."

"where the fuck would they stick?"

"according to nick and brandon they stick on the coochie."

zion turned to the two while they just looked at him with a blank expressions, "oh my god." zion sighed and shook his head while i chuckled, "it was just a guess." nick mumbled with a shrug, "well it was very wrong." sasha stated chuckling.

then we all got to work, zion and i walked to the elevator and stepped inside then headed up to the top floor before we got to the floor and went to our separate offices to do our papers.

i was beyond excited for tomorrow and my mind was occasionally imagining what our place would look like, maybe it was a bougie ass hotel where he got us the penthouse right at the top knowing zion, but i didn't really care about where we were staying as long as we had some alone time and spending it together.