xliv.

quinn

for once i managed to wake up before zion.. because he was moaning in my ear which was a very odd thing to wake up to, his hand was still holding onto my boob from last night while he shuffled around.

i was lowkey getting turned on by his moans although he was still sleeping, "fuck mamas." he mumbled and i felt myself getting wetter by the second so i started playing with his hair, "mm quinn." he moaned and i didn't even know how to react.

so i decided to wake him up because i was pretty turned on but before i could he flipped onto his back beside me, he head was dripping in sweat, "zion." i mumbled but he just groaned so i slid my hand down his torso and onto his sweatpants before i felt his rock hard dick imprinted on his pants.

my eyes went wide at how hard he was before i looked up at him and he frowned his brows, "keep going." he mumbled and sharply turned his head the other way while i was a bit mind fucked so i got an idea and sat up then straddled his torso and leaned down, "daddy." i whispered against his ear and started kissing his neck.

he moaned again and tilted his head back so he was clearly having a lot of fun in his dream, "daddy wake up." i mumbled before he turned his head again and slowly started opening his eyes, i raised a brow at him as his eyes adjusted to the light, "fuck- why am i sweating?" he asked then rubbed his eyes.

"because of your dream."

"what was i dreaming about?"

"you don't remember?"

"nope, just escaped my mind."

"well i don't know either but you were moaning."

"i had a wet dream?"

"looks like it."

"fuck."

i chuckled while he looked genuinely confused then looked up at me and raised a brow, "why are you on top of me? we fell asleep with me on you and we rarely move around in our sleep." he stated so i grinned at him, "your moans were turning me on so i may or may not have called you daddy to encourage them." i said smiling blankly.

"you were turned on by my moans?"

"very much, i always am."

"and you talked dirty in my ear to encourage them?"

"yes, so do you want head?"

he was taken back by my question while i just smiled at him, "sure." he mumbled before i smirked and leaned down to connect our lips while his hands gripped onto my ass, but i pulled away from our kiss a minute later and kissed his neck then started heading down his body.

when i got to v-line i looked up at him and smirked while he raised a brow before i hooked my fingers onto the band around his sweatpants then started pulling them down, "you look great down there." he smirked before his dick sprung out in front of me.

so i wrapped my hand around his shaft and licked his tip before he let out a whimper which made me smirk, "don't tease please." he mumbled with frowned brows so i decided to be nice and not tease him since he was already sensitive.