lxi.

quinn

as soon as my eyes opened i sighed, this whole thing with zion being distant and hiding shit from me has me overthinking everything in our relationship and i'm scared because i love that motherfucker.

i sat up on the bed and stretched my arms up just as dante ran into my room, "mommy let's go park." he stated excitedly and i smiled at his happy self, "okay baby but we need to get ready first." i said as i got out of bed, "and hunter." he added before he walked out of my room.

so i grabbed my phone and noticed it was 11:39 a.m. so maybe london or kelly who is her girlfriend who i only met a few weeks ago will be awake by now, i went onto london's contact and messaged her quickly.

london 🤍

hey don, are u and hunter down to go to the
park in a few minutes? dante is excited for it

sure but kelly will go with hunter cos i have
a work interview at 12

oki that's fine, say we'll meet around 12 at the park

i'll let her know now, bye

bye bye
read

so i put my phone down and walked to my closet to pick out an outfit for today, after a minute or so i picked out a casual one and changed before i walked to the bathroom.

i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair in a low ponytail before i walked to dante's room to see him struggling to put on a shirt, "you need help baby?" i asked with a chuckle

"no mommy, i got it."

"you sure?"

"yeah."

so he put on his shirt successfully and smiled at me before we both walked downstairs because his shirt was the last thing he needed to put on, i made him some toast because he wanted it and he ate while i decided to text zion.

zion 🦁

hey zi
delivered

text me later if ur busy or sleeping
delivered

i love u 😘
delivered

after dante ate he went up to brush his teeth while i got him his sneakers and waited for him, two minutes later he walked downstairs smiling and i helped him put on his shoes before we headed out the house and drove off to the park.