xlv.

quinn

i woke up with a smile because when my eyes opened zion still sleeping with his face squished into the pillow and soft snores leaving his lips, i placed my hand on his cheek and pecked his lips before i snuggled up to him, "my cutie." i mumbled before a smile grew across his lips.

his dumbass always pretends to sleep or he's just smiling in his sleep, "i love you." i said before one of his hands snaked around my waist and gripped onto my ass, "i love you too." he mumbled making me chuckle while i wrapped my arms around his neck.

soon he opened his eyes and smiled at me so i pecked his lips, "what time is our flight?" i asked smiling, "1 p.m. here." he said before i turned and grabbed my phone to see it was only 9 a.m. so we still had hours to waste.

"we have to leave at 12 p.m. though cause it's an hour drive from here to the airport."

"okay we have three hours till then."

"so what do you want to do?"

"i don't know, it's our last three hours here."

"sex?"

"yes."

we chuckled before he leaned in and connected our lips while i ran my fingers into his hair, that's what we came here for so we might as well use up our last few hours before we have to leave and probably won't have sex for a while.

both of his hands gripped onto my ass while i played with his hair before we pulled away from the kiss and he smirked at me so i grabbed onto his shoulders and pushed him onto his back then i straddled his torso, "damn." he mumbled which made me chuckle, "i'm daddy now." i smirked before i leaned down and pecked his lips.

"i'm always daddy."

"i decide when you're daddy because i call you it."

"ight fair point."

"exactly so behave."

he raised a brow while i smirked confidently before i started kissing his neck and his hands slapped onto my ass, "alright mamas show me what you got." he mumbled with a scoff, "i will." i smirked before i grabbed onto his hands and pinned them next to his head, "no touching till i say." i stated before i kissed down his torso.

when i got to his v-line he was clearly impatiently waiting but i found it funny and just kept teasing him because karma is a bitch, "quinn can you just-" he mumbled but i cut him off, "no, shut up." i said so he sighed and dropped his head down onto the pillow.

i like being in control or just turning his words against himself because i feel powerful as fuck, so i purposely lowered his sweatpants to just above his dick and kissed along the band of the sweatpants which caused him to take a sharp breath, "quinn i swear-" he blurted and sat up so i sat up with him and smirked at him.

"what?"

"if you're gonna suck it just do it."

"i'm not gonna suck it."

"then whatever you're tryna do just do it."