ix.

narrator

it was peaceful monday morning, or afternoon at this point because both zion and quinn had the day off so they woke up a bit past 1 p.m. but neither of them cared, quinn woke up a bit earlier then zion and decided to have a scroll through instagram while dante was still asleep.

she never accepted zion's follow request yesterday mainly because she forgot about it and wasn't on instagram yesterday but as she opened the app she immediately saw the request, so she decided to accept.

obviously her page wasn't really made for her boss to see or anyone at work except her friends that's why it's private and doesn't have her name or photo as a profile picture, but after yesterday she wanted to know exactly why her boss was so nice to her.

she decided to have a scroll through his page to see what he's like, sometimes instagram feed can slightly tell others what that person is like.

zionkuwonu | pearly

zionkuwonu | pearly

121.2K likes | 13.6K comments

she always thought zion's smile was adorable and she liked it because it somewhat made him look friendly at first sight, whether she admitted it or not his smile made her smile even if it's in a picture.

zionkuwonu | i'm mr

zionkuwonu | i'm mr. call me often

110.5K likes | 12.1K comments

this one interested her, the caption was intriguing and there was something about that pinky ring and his facial expression that made her feel some type of way, he looked mean in this one and she liked it.