xiv.

quinn

my own fucking doorbell woke me up.. then i realized it was saturday and i had work.. and i was sleeping on my couch with my boss wrapped around me, i grabbed onto his shoulders and gently shook them, "zion wake up, we have work." i said and he started to wake up while i got off his lap and threw the blanket down on the couch.

"get ready and we'll drive to my place then work."

"we're gonna be so late."

"and who's going to complain? i'm the boss remember?"

"alright."

"forreal don't worry, get ready and we'll leave soon."

"okay."

i walked over to the door and opened to camila who looked at me slightly annoyed, "about time, i've been standing here for a like three minutes." she stated as she walked in, "sorry i overslept." i sighed and rubbed my eyes to wake myself up a bit more, "overslept? don't you have an alar- oh." she mumbled then stopped when she saw zion stretching by the couch.

he had his back to us so he thankfully didn't see camila staring at him before she turned to me and smirked, "this is zion, i'm going upstairs to get ready." i stated as zion turned to us then i started making my way up the stairs but i overheard some of their conversation.

"hey."

"hi i'm camila, quinn's older sister."

"nice to meet you."

"so? you two like a fling?"

"we haven't established what we are properly just yet."

"well just know she has a boss at work that she may have a little thing for, just saying."

"really?"

"yeah, but nothing for certain, he might be more of a sugar daddy because i have no idea how old the dude is."

"well then."

"so you might have some competition."

"against myself?"

"what?"

"hi i'm zion, quinn's boss."

"oh, shit."

i never in my life wanted to laugh so much and i kind of did quietly not to wake dante up as i walked into my room and changed into something a bit more professional than leggings and a crop top, then i walked to dante's room and gave him a kiss before heading to the bathroom.