xxvii.

quinn

i'm so happy zion and i sorted everything out yesterday and we can go back to normal, so i hopped out of bed happily and changed into a dress i prepared last night before heading to dante's room.

my baby was still sleeping peacefully so i gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and walked to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before heading down the stairs to let camila in

"did you sort everything out with zion?"

"yeah and we're back to normal."

"don't let him make you cry again quinn, he's a human not an onion."

"i get it, it was just a moment of weakness."

"okay good, we don't cry over clowns."

"no ma'am."

we nodded at each other before i headed out the door and hopped into my car then made my way to work with a smile on my face, when i arrived i spotted zamira, reign, yasmin and sasha all in reception talking so i hopped out my car and joined them.

"hey."

"sup miss skipping work to fuck boss for four days."

"i'm not fucking boss for four days, maybe."

"there's always a chance so don't doubt it."

"i'm not, i hope it happens but i'm not going to get my hopes up too much."

"but you look very professional today."

"right? i found this dress in my closet last night and decided to wear it."

"it looks like you're naked from afar."

i shrugged and smiled because i didn't really care if i looked naked plus i liked the dress, "are you excited to spend four days at a mansion?" reign questioned with a smirk, "very, i've never even seen his house so i'm curious." i smiled happily, "just don't come out with a positive pregnancy test by the end." zamira chuckled before yasmin turned to me and nodded.

"nah i say do exactly that, you'd be set for life."

"everyone says that, what if he doesn't want a kid then i'm a single mother with two kids?"

"oh please zion's obsessed with dante and it's not even his kid so imagine if it was his, he'd probably be making a nursery for the baby within two weeks of your pregnancy."