xxxii.

quinn

and the day has come, where zion has gone to new york and i won't be able to see him face to face for four days but i'm happy that i decided to spend that weekend with him, i hopped out of bed and changed into a dress before i walked to dante's room.

simba was laying next to dante in bed so i kissed both of their heads before i walked to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before heading down the stairs to let camila in.

"are you missing him already?"

"yeah."

"i can tell, you have a plain look on your face."

"it's whatever, it's work and i can't do anything about it."

"he'll be back in four days."

"these days are going to drag on for years."

"yeah, but just distract yourself at work and it'll go faster."

"i'll try, i'll see you later."

"bye."

i grabbed my bag before i waved and walked out the house then hopped into my car and made my way to work where i won't be able to see zion, it's weird how zion made me feel so much more in under two months than james or blake have in months and even a year.

when i arrived at work i spotted yasmin and reign in reception so i hopped out the car and walked into the building to join them, "hey." i said with a smile, "what's up?" yasmin asked happily, "not much, just missing my boyfriend." i sighed slightly smiling which shocked the girls.

then the elevator doors opened and zion walked out confusing the fuck out of me, "hey bubs." he smiled as he walked up to me and kissed my forehead, "what are you doing here? you're gonna miss your flight." i asked as i looked up at him, "i've got plenty of time before my flight and i had to get some papers from my office before i left." he stated smiling while his hands slid onto my waist.

he pecked my lips before we turned to the girls who were still shocked from me calling zion my boyfriend, "what?" i questioned confused, "you two are dating?" reign asked pointing between zion and i, "yeah, we posted it on instagram last night." zion stated and kissed my head.

"oh cause i go on instagram at night to check what zion and quinn are doing."

"you should, we're fun ass people."