lvi.

quinn

so it was 9 a.m. on a friday which is the day that i have off work but someone was knocking on my door repeatedly disturbing my sleep, i had to get out of bed and walk downstairs but i couldn't be bothered changing so i just went downstairs with only shorts and a crop top on.

obviously the crop top wasn't covering much so you could kind of see my boobies through it but i didn't care, i unlocked the door and swung it open with anger before i sighed as i saw zion on the otherside with a box in his hands and a smile on his face.

"hey bubs."

"seriously? 9 a.m. in the fucking morning?"

"yes."

i sighed and shook my head as he walked in and took off his shoes before we walked over to the couch and sat down, "i know your birthday is tomorrow but i got you an early gift." he smiled and handed me the box, "why?" i asked with frowned brows.

"because it's your birthday tomorrow and i love you, it's nothing too big i promise."

"you better hope that promise is serious."

"it is."

so i unwrapped the bow that was tied around the box then took off the lid, it had a note at the front with a white rose next to it but i couldn't see the actual gift yet because it had a paper covering it.

"read the note first."

"okay."

-

𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗻,

𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘆 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝘁, 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝗯𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲.

- 𝘇𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮.𝗸.𝗮 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱.

-

damn i loved this man more than i've ever loved any man before and i'm not mad about it at all, "this is the cutest thing i've ever read, i love you too." i smiled as i looked up at him before he leaned in and pecked my lips, "alright now look at the gift, or shall i say gifts." he smirked so i just chuckled and shook my head.