lxxi.

narrator

twelve years later and everyone was just as happy as they were from the beginning, not to mention they all aged like fine wine and lived their best lives.

all the kids got older and grew up with each other seen as their all parents were friends and practically always together, plus brandon and zamira added to the kids gang, theodore and dante being the oldest were basically everyone's big brothers but they didn't mind.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

it was a saturday night so the parents decided have a long overdue night out, so since theodore and dante were old enough they were going to babysit the other kids at the kuwonu house seen as it was the biggest.

but the boys were also bringing other guests just so they weren't too bored while looking after the other kids, theo was bringing his best friend; summer, and dante was bringing his three closest friends; asher, ryder and joel.

asher, ryder and joel also planned to stay the night so that made it easier for the parents, and summer was staying with theo so there was no worries there too.

quinn was the first one done getting ready for once because zion pushed it back and wanted to have some father and daughter time to show maya his boyband, so now he was upstairs changing while quinn was downstairs dressed and waiting for others to arrive.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

dante, darius and maya were occupied on the couch but after a few minutes the doorbell grabbed their attention, "that's joel and asher, they just texted me." dante stated with a sigh as he rose from his seat and walked to the door while quinn stood in the doorway of the kitchen drinking water.

as soon as he opened the door asher's eyes settled on quinn, "hey mrs kuwonu." he said, smiling as he totally ignored his own friends and quinn kindly smiled back at him, "hi boys." she replied as both of them walked in and took off their shoes.