xlvii.

quinn

one day closer to meeting zion's family and i'm still quite nervous when i think about it, but i ignored it for now and got out of bed then changed into an outfit and walked to dante's room.

then i suddenly i got a text just before i entered dante's room from camila which confused me very much, so stood by dante's room door and opened the text.

cami 🥑

i can't babysit today i'm sorry, i just got a last
second thing about a book show and it's apparently
important

i'm sorry it's so late

it's ok don't worry about it i'll just
take dante to work

okay but i'll babysit tomorrow

oki see u tomorrow

bye love u

bye love u too
read

so i walked into dante's room and took out a simple outfit for him then i sat on the edge of his bed and gently shook his shoulder, "wake up baby, you're coming to work with mommy today." i said with a smile before he yawned and turned to me, "okay." he mumbled nodding so i kissed his head before i helped him change into the outfit.

then we both walked to the bathroom, i washed his face to wake him up a little and it made him giggle which was adorable then i washed my face before we headed downstairs, i made him some quick cereal and sat him down at the table before i went back upstairs.

i brushed my teeth and applied some light makeup then styled my hair before i went back downstairs to see dante getting off his chair, he grabbed his bowl then went to the kitchen and placed it on the couch beside the sink because he couldn't reach it.

my adorable baby is well mannered boy so if anyone tries to tell me different i'll beat their ass, "go brush you teeth baby." i smiled before he nodded smiling and went upstairs while i put his bowl into the sink then walked to get my heels and his shoes.

after a few minutes he came downstairs still smiling so i helped him get his shoes on before i grabbed my bag and we walked out the house then hopped into the car and headed to work.

when we arrived i spotted the girls in reception so i hopped out the car with dante and we walked into the building hand in hand, "hi." dante said as we walked up to them, "hey dante." yasmin smiled and i chuckled at his happy self, "this is your son?" sasha asked with a pout.