lvix.

narrator

a few months have gone by, just under five months to be exact and so far everything is going as smoothly as smooth can get.

mila and yasmin celebrated their three year anniversary by mila proposing and yasmin crying of happiness, obviously everyone was as happy for them as them themselves were and dante even agreed to be their little ring bearer.

as to the other couples, zamira asked brandon to be her boyfriend on their first date only two months ago and he obviously agreed to it, on the other hand nick asked sasha to be his girlfriend a month ago and she agreed too.

camila has been pregnant for seven months and it turns out to be a baby boy so when dante found out he picked out two toys from his room to give to him when he's born, and victor couldn't be more excited to have a son.

reign has been pregnant for six months and found out she will be a having a baby girl so she was over the moon and edwin was cheering when he found out, and those two also celebrated six months of dating a week ago.

kara has been very close to reign since forever so she has been helping reign and edwin come up with baby names, the baby's room, the baby's everything to be honest and reign couldn't be happier with the help.

but kara herself has also been talking to someone new and she's starting to get back on the dating scene, so far all the dates she's gone on were terrible except the most recent one, that one was amazing and kara has been happy to have a girlfriend, finally.

zion celebrated his birthday a month after quinn's so obviously quinn had something special for that, but now it was almost halloween so dante was excitedly trying to make up his mind whether he wants to be a zombie or a mummy.

quinn and zion have been good and everything is going fine, except zion has been a bit.. distant with quinn and she has no idea why, she's not been to his house for nearly a week and he's not been to her house either so now she's just confused.

she doesn't want to ask him about it in case he feels like she doesn't trust him.. but she can't help to wonder why he's being so distant and she's hoping it's not what her mind takes her to.

dante on the other hand was loving life and living everyday with a smile, he and hunter have become great friends and see each other every weekend at the park, and now simba had two best friends.

sasha also promised quinn that the days she has off work she'll babysit dante when camila can't because of the baby, and the days sasha is working quinn will bring dante with her to work.

but tomorrow is thursday which is five days before quinn's and zion's six month anniversary and she's scared he's forgotten, but he hasn't because that's all that man has been thinking about.

and dante can confirm because him, simba and zion have been trying to organize something special for the upcoming happy occasion, it's just quinn thinking the worst at this point.

but all will be revealed soon.