li.

quinn

once again i woke up in a happy mood like i have been for over two months which is a very good thing, i hopped out of bed and changed into a preplanned outfit i put together yesterday and walked to the bathroom.

i decided to do my business in the bathroom before i wake up dante just so he can sleep for a bit longer, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before i walked to dante's room

of course he was still sleeping so i got out an outfit for him before i received a text from zion which was very odd since he doesn't text me in the mornings, but i opened it anyway just out of curiosity.

zion 🦁

im picking u up so don't leave the house
before i get there

oki but just know dante's coming
with me

that's fine also grab ur bag or whatever
cos we're going to my place right after work

ok i will

that's it, i love u and see u in a few mins

i love u too
read

looks like i don't have to waste gas today because i don't need to drive my car, i woke up dante and helped him change before we walked downstairs where i made him some quick cereal.

while he ate i grabbed him shoes and went upstairs to pack some essentials and clothes for dante and i when we go to zion's house, then i came back downstairs and helped dante put on his shoes before he went upstairs to brush his teeth.

then the doorbell rang so i walked to the front door and opened it with a smile to zion, "hey bubs." he smiled then kissed my forehead as he walked in, "so what's the occasion? why are you driving us to work?" i asked and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"just so you don't have to go home before you come over later."

"good point."

"and we can have a mini karaoke session in the car on the way to work."

"you're adorable."

he grinned before i pecked his lips just as dante came down the stairs, "hey daddy." he said waving, "hey buddy." zion chuckled then picked up dante and kissed his cheek, "alright let's go." i stated and grabbed my bag along with the packed bag with mine and dante's stuff.