xvii.

quinn

i woke up happy and ready to work for once because of the great day i spent with zion, unfortunately due to some.. technical difficulties.. we couldn't have some fun but i enjoyed the cuddles, i hopped out of bed and changed into an outfit before heading to dante's room.

my cutie was obviously still sleeping so i just gave him a kiss on the cheek and headed to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before heading down the stairs to let camila in

"so? how was the night?"

"we couldn't do anything, dante slept with us."

"what a little cockblock."

"yeah but it'll happen one day."

"well any more news?"

"oh, blake came to visit yesterday morning."

"did zion see him?"

"yeah, he barged into my house and grabbed my arm calling me a bitch because i didn't want to talk so zion came in and nearly broke his arm, he gave blake a talk then shoved him out the door."

"you better marry zion now, i'm praying for it."

"thanks, also i have a date on friday with him."

"so i'm coming over to look after dante?"

"if you can?"

"of course i can, he's my favorite little boy so we'll just watch a movie or something."

"thank you."

"no problem, now go to your future husband."

we chuckled before i grabbed my bag and headed out the door then hopped into my car and made my way to work, now i'm really curious if zion's rough in bed, at first it was just a thought but now i want to know.

when i arrived at work and hopped out my car i noticed reign and yasmin in reception so i happily walked into the building and joined them, "okay first, you look bougie as fuck bitch." yasmin said pointing to my outfit so i posed and smiled, "and secondly, how was yesterday?" she asked with a smirk.

"wait what happened yesterday?"

"quinn had boss over for the night."