viii.

quinn

sunday and fun day, boss and i have a meeting today which i did my research for like boss asked me to and i even printed some information off including some of our company's charts and reviews, but for now i hopped out of bed and changed.

then i headed to dante's room in which he was peacefully sleeping in and snuggled with his teddy bear so i just kissed his cheek and walked to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face before applying some makeup and styling my hair then...

then i headed to dante's room in which he was peacefully sleeping in and snuggled with his teddy bear so i just kissed his cheek and walked to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face before applying some makeup and styling my hair then making my way downstairs to let camila in.

"have you and boss fucked yet?"

"no."

"you should."

"do you even know what he looks like?"

"nope but by the way yasmin speaks about him and you on our groupchat he's a pretty sexy man."

"yeah yeah, whatever."

"well have fun at work, remember to use protection, we don't want another baby with no baby daddy."

i looked at her with hooded eyes while she smiled blankly before i grabbed my bag and headed out the door, i hopped into my car and made my way to work in a pretty good mood.

when i arrived at work i hopped out my car happily and walked into the building immediately spotting edwin and reign standing together by the restaurant doorway, i turned to yasmin who was sat in reception, "what's up with them two?" i asked subtly pointing to edwin and reign.

"i don't know but they've been standing there for a few minutes and reign was giggling not so long ago, but it wasn't like a friendly giggle, it was a haha i want to fuck you giggle."

"a what?"

"you've never fake giggled for a guy you want to fuck?"

"oh yeah, i just don't call it a haha i want to fuck you giggle."

"you know what i meant, so yeah they've been doing that."

"does she like him?"

"no idea, she's never said anything to me."

so yasmin and i blankly stared at the two talking a few steps away in confusion.. until reign noticed us, "yo watch it, your eyeballs are gonna fall out." she called out with a chuckle causing edwin to turn to us while yasmin and i snapped out of our day dreams, "sorry." i chuckled and turned to yasmin.