lviii.

quinn

as soon as i woke up the area in between my legs and my inner thighs were sore, am i surprised? no but still, while i was in a little bit of pain zion was peacefully sleeping with his head on my chest and a light smile on his face which was adorable.

i played with his hair and grabbed my phone to see what time it was since my alarm hasn't gone off yet, it was 6:47 a.m. so it was thirteen minutes before my alarm and i decided to just lay there playing with zion's hair hoping the pain in between my legs goes away.

i'm very certain my neck and chest were covered in hickeys and little love bites but that was the best sex i've ever had so i couldn't be happier, birthday sex is probably going to be my favorite thing from now on if it goes like this every birthday.

zion is definitely the love of my life and i'm so happy with that thought, not only has this man gone all out for me all the time but he makes my son the happiest he's ever been so as long as zion stays in my life i will always be happy.

and if in some way i ended up pregnant from last night then i'm more than happy to have the baby, he's made me feel so much love and made me smile more in three months than anyone has in however long.

i continued to play with zion's hair and he started slowly waking up as he started shuffling, "good morning." i chuckled as he opened his eyes and yawned, "hey bubs." he mumbled and lifted his head up then pecked my lips which made me smile.

"how are you feeling?"

"good, you?"

"weak, and a bit sore."

he smirked and i chuckled because i already knew what he was thinking, "what did i say? you were warned a couple times." he mumbled with a scoff while i rolled my eyes and smiled, "alright i know." i sighed and he leaned in to kiss my cheek.

"let's get up now so you can walk a little and not fall around at work."

"good idea."

"alright."

so we sat up and he got out of bed while i sat on the edge of the bed looking down at my basically numb legs, "come on bubs." he chuckled at me, "easy for you to say, help me." i said and i grabbed his arm before i slowly started standing up, "yeah no." i mumbled and shook my head.

he chuckled and held onto my hands as i stood up but my legs were shaking like a chicken in the cold, "nope you're going to work alone." i stated as i sat back down, "what?" he questioned with a raised brow while i snuggled back into bed.

"sorry but no."

"you can't just not go to work."

so i sat up and fake coughed while staring at him blankly, "i'm sick, can't come in." i stated and laid back down, "you're being dramatic, come on." he chuckled and grabbed onto my waist then pulled me to the edge of the bed, "are you trying to kill me?" i blurted out as i nearly fell off the bed.

"i'm right here, i would've caught you."

"nah that's a crime, tryna kill me a day after my birthday."