xxxvi.

quinn

as my eyes slowly opened i noticed zion was still sleeping peacefully beneath me so i sat up and yawned as i stretched my arms up before i felt zion's hand gripped onto my butt, i chuckled and looked down to see him smirking at me, "you should wear that shirt more often around me." he mumbled and sat up so i slid down onto his lap.

"why? it just about covers my boobs."

"exactly."

"you're a dumbass."

"for wanting to see my girlfriend naked?"

"yes."

he rolled his eyes and smiled while i chuckled before he flipped us over and hovered above me, "i missed you so fucking much." he mumbled as he kissed my neck while i tangled my fingers in his hair, "i missed you too." i smiled before he lifted his head up and pecked my lips.

then we hopped out of bed and i searched through my closet for something to wear today while zion grabbed a random suit from his bag, when i got my outfit sorted i just sat down on my bed and watched zion.

he didn't even notice me staring for a minute before he looked up at me and chuckled, "what? i'm just catching up at the times i didn't see you." i said happily before he walked up to me and grabbed onto my neck then pushed me onto the bed while he hovered above me.

"you can watch all you want but i want to watch you too."

"how about you take my clothes off instead."

"is that a question or demand?"

"demand."

a smirk grew on his lips as i smiled before he started kissing my neck while his hands landed onto my waist then started sliding them up and under my shirt.. but before anything else could happen the room door opened and a tired dante walked in with simba behind him.

zion immediately slid his hands out of my shirt and we both sat up on the bed before dante noticed zion and ran up to him, "zion!" he cheered so zion stood up and picked him up then kissed his cheek while dante wrapped his tiny arms around his neck.

"i miss you."

"i missed you too buddy."

"and simba miss you."

"simba missed me too?"

"yeah, and mommy."

dante turned to me and smiled before zion kissed his head and let him down on his feet then zion ducked down to simba who jumped up onto him and started licking his face, "mommy happy?" dante asked as he sat down beside me with a smile on his face, "yes, very happy." i said and grabbed his face then kissed his cheek while he chuckled.

then zion turned to us and smiled before i stood up and grabbed my outfit, "i'll go change in the bathroom, i'm sure dante has some stories to tell you." i said smiling then walked out the room and to the bathroom before i changed into my outfit.

" i said smiling then walked out the room and to the bathroom before i changed into my outfit