x.

quinn

for some reason i was excited for today, nothing special was happening but i had a good feeling so i hopped out of bed with a smile and changed before heading to dante's room, but of course he was still sleeping.

i kissed dante's chubby cheek before walking to the bathroom to do my business, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before making my way downstairs to let camila in.

she settled on the couch while i grabbed all the things i needed and shoved them into my bag then slipped into my heels, i waved at camila before i walked out the house and hopped into my car.

when i arrived at work and walked into the building yasmin and reign were busy talking in reception so i simply joined them, "sup." i smiled as they turned to me then surprisingly nick walked up to us, "hello?" yasmin said questioningly at nick.

"the other boys are boring so i want to know what happened on sunday when quinn and boss went to celebrate."

"he didn't tell you?"

"nope, i haven't spoken to him since sunday."

nick shook his head while reign looked between us confused since she wasn't at work on sunday, "celebrate what?" she questioned looking at me, "boss nailed the meeting so the other company signed with us." i answered happily, "but what we want to know is: did he nail you afterwards?" yasmin asked with a smirk.

"no."

"not even in the car?"

"no."

"then what did you do?"

"went to a cafe and talked, then walked around town but that's it."

"what did you talk about?"

"basics, just to get know each other."

"did he ask you about your favorite color?"

"yeah?"

"what's your favorite color?"

"orange and occasionally red, why?"

nick scoffed and smiled at me while i stood there confused and the girls were weirded out by him, "did you get each other's instagrams?" he asked and i immediately knew what he was going to mention, "yes." i sighed and softly smiled, "so you know what i'm talking about?" he questioned with raised brows.