xl.

quinn

two days left until the getaway and i was basically celebrating at this point, i hopped out of bed and had a little stretch before i changed into a dress then walked to dante's room.

my baby was still sleeping so i kissed his head before i walked to the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before heading down the stairs to let camila in

we had a short chat before i grabbed my bag and walked out the door with a smile on my face then hopped into my car and made my way to work, when i arrived i spotted the guys including zion for once and the girls standing in reception.

i hopped out my car and walked into the building smiling then kissed zion's cheek as i stood beside him, "hey bubs." he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist while standing behind me, "funny how now that zion's back these two are silent." sasha chuckled pointing to brandon and nick.

"because all they can do is talk."

"otherwise they get beat up."

"zion wouldn't actually beat us up."

"you really think i wouldn't beat you up if you sexually touched my girlfriend? like you were talking about last week?"

"but i wouldn't touch her like that."

"then i won't beat you up, simple."

the girls and i chuckled while zion shrugged then smiled at brandon and nick as they nodded, "cause i'm the only one who can do this." zion mumbled then placed his hands on my boobs, "so why would they waste their time trying?" he questioned with a smirk then kissed my cheek.

"alright relax with the touching cause i'm not tryna watch that."

"he can't do anything more than touch till our getaway."

"getaway?"

"oh yeah we never told ash or mira, zion and quinn are going on a fuck getaway next weekend for four days."

"have fun."

"thanks, we will."

"so wait- y'all ain't gonna do anything till the getaway?"

i nodded at yasmin who asked the question with a smile on my face, "well not anything." zion mumbled bluntly so i turned to him a bit confused because we both agreed not to anything before the getaway, "quinn disagrees with something." reign stated pointing at me.