Chapter Ten

I wanted to sleep.

I shouldn't have even come to school today to begin with.

"Will! Your home"! As soon as I opened the door Pen ran to me, wrapping her arms around my legs.

I couldn't help but smile.

"Hi baby girl"

"Your cheek! It's back"! She pointed, standing on her tippy toes.

I sighed.

"Is dad home"?

"No.. He left this morning right after you did and he hasn't been back sense." She spoke, cluelessly while pulling herself up onto a stool.

"Are you hungry"? I slipped my boots off, my shirt was slightly damp and it only reminded me of the boy I couldn't get enough of.

"A little..but Will, is daddy gonna hurt you again? I don't want him to hurt you anymore."

My stomach tied it's self in a not.

I walked towards her, tucking a blonde lock behind her tiny pink ear.

"No princess, daddy isn't gonna hurt me anymore."

But that was a lie.

"I'm gonna go take a nap..." I filled a cup up with cold faucet water and walked slowly up the stairs.

~~~~~

"Willow, just please come over? I don't understand why you won't." Ally spoke through the phone with a sigh.

I bit my bottom lip, holding the device between my shoulder and ear as I stirred macaroni for Penelope.

It was Saturday, so three days sense I last saw Shawn.

I didn't go to school the rest of the week,

and no.. It wasn't because Shawn almost found out about what dad did to me, I just felt so completely drained, tired, hungry, sleepy.

All iv wanted to do was sleep lately.

"Because.. I, I have P and.." I really had no other excuses.

"Willow, I haven't seen you in three days. Your just coming to my house to hang out for a bit, bring Penelope."

I thought for a moment, while turning the nob on the stove to off as the water boiled down.

"..okay. I'll come."

"Sleepover"??? Her voice raised with excitement.

I laughed.

"Yes, sleepover." With that I hung up.

"Alright P, were gonna eat than spend the night at Ally's house, okay"? She nodded and finished coloring in the princess dress on her coloring book, nearly all the pages were already finished.

"Where are you going." I pursed my lips together as Dad entered the kitchen, wearing a dirty blue T and worn out Jeans, his dark hair ratted together, bags under his hate filled eyes.

"Umm.. To my friend Ally's, me and Pen were gonna have a sleepover." I picked the pot up with two oven mitts, heading towards the sink.

"I never gave you permission." He wasn't drunk, maybe a slight buzz.

"I'm sorry.. I. Is it okay"?

"Daddy it's gonna be fun!" She smiled wide up at Dad and all he could return was a look of disgust.

"No. Your staying home."

"But why? It's just for one night!" Pen urged him on, he now turned his body to face her.