Chapter eleven

Me an Al didn't do much for the rest of the night, only watched movies and ate insane amounts of junk food.

I wasn't exactly sure what I was feeling.

I knew id never felt it before, and I didn't like it.

Not at all.

I felt sick and confused and tired, but the instant Shawn came into my mind it was like all of that disappeared, even if it was only for a few moments.

"Will? Do you wanna go somewhere"? Ally took her attention off he movie and turned to me.

I chewed my piece of popcorn slowly.

".. Where"?

"Well.." Her mouth creased into a slight smirk and I groaned with a laugh.

"whatever you got planned, I'm not into it."

"It's nothing big, just a drive around town"

"with"? I knew that wasn't just it.

"With... Some boys."

"Mmm..."

It did sound fun.

"What about Pen"?

I couldn't just leave her here alone.

"My neighbor could come over and watch her, she's sleeping anyways"

I really had no other excuse to say no, and I needed to get everything off my mind.

"Okaay.. Fine"

"Ahh! Yay"!

~~~~~

It was beyond freezing out, my toes seemed to cling to whatever warmth lie in my black vans.

It was almost like a natural instinct to say no to late night party's or whatever Ally usually wanted to do because I had no interest in getting shit faced and not remembering what I did the next day.

But I had such an urge to compel, such a urge to do something insanely crazy.

I didn't want to care.

For one night. I didn't want to care.

"Where are these boys Al? It's fucking cold"

"Right there" Her tiny pointer finger with pink nail polish pointed towards a small black car off in the distance.

The closer our steps got, the more I heard the music an the yells of a bunch of rowdy males.

"ALLY! BABE" One of the boys I didn't recognize yelled while waving out the window with a lit cigarette between his web.

"CODY" She showed off her white teeth and jogged the rest of the way to him.

I rolled my eyes at the amount of guys Ally knew.

"How ya been baby girl"? He kissed her cheeks which were flushed red.

I kept my arms crossed and tried to squeeze my sweater tightly around me.

I couldn't make out the other people in the vehicle sense the windows were tinted.

"Amazing. This is my friend Willow"

'Cody' smirked my way, I nodded with a small smile.

"Get on in" Just then the back door opened and a tall boy with dark hair and dark eyes that was all too familiar scooted over to make room.