Chapter fourty three

I tapped the hot leather steering wheel anxiously.

Willow and Penelope had been in there for 8 minutes now and the thought of her father being there too made me sick.

I didn't like that she decided to do this, but I understood and supported her.

"Willow! Willow please wait" My head shot towards the front door, a man with puffy red eyes clutched Willows wrist as she and Penelope exited the doorway.

My body moved all too quickly out of the car.

My cheeks fuming.

His hands were on her.

"LET GO OF HER" I yelled harshly.

The man shot me a look, confusion running through him.

"Shawn stop. It's okay" Willow set her gentle hand on my chest.

It was pounding a mile a minute.

"Willow please. I'm so sorry" He let go of her wrist but pleaded with his eyes.

She shook her head back and fourth more times than I could count.

He was sorry?

He was sorry for beating his kids?

For bruising them?

Torturing them?

"Your fucking sorry? Your sorry you piece of shit" She pushed me back harder.

I clenched my fist.

I was so close to throwing myself over her and kicking his fucked up face in.

"I get it. Your angry, your upset. You should be." His head dropped in his hands and he sulked.

Pu**y.

"I wanna go" Willow nodded to me.

I gridded my teeth, my knuckles aching.

They were still purple from the party.

"Willow? Will I wanna go back to Shawn's" Pen hugged a ripped up teddy bear to her chest, standing feet from us looking terrified.

"Don't ever try and contact us" She said one last word to her dad and gripped my shirt, dragging me with her and P back to the car.

The man stood there.

Watching us leave.

Hunched over.

Balling.

As much as I hated this human I had only just met, and as much as I thought Willow did too.

You could see it in her eyes, the desperation to go back.

To forgive an forget.

But she didn't.

She didn't say another word.
...

"It's been way too long of a day." She sighed, her body laying across mine as we snuggled on the couch.

I offered to stay home from school tomorrow will Willow again because the stress of our project would just add more weight on her shoulders.

She had her head buried in my neck.

With any other person I would get annoyed being around them for days on end, but I craved it with her.

I loved her presence.

"I'm sorry babe. We'll make tomorrow better"

She smiled, running a finger down my lips as I spoke.

"You have nice lips"

I laughed at her comment.

"You seem to think so when your moaning my name" Her eyes grew wide and she punched me in the gut.

"SHAWN"! She laughed.

I winked, kissing her cheek and letting my hand grip under her thigh.

Touching Willow was like touching a famous piece of art in a museum.

Her skin was silk.

Her curves were kisses you wanted to leave memories on.

She was so much more than a girl.

She was a beautiful, rare human being and you had to be the luckiest man on earth to hold her.

"Speaking of moaning" I kissed her nose.

She rolled her eyes, smiling.

"Mr. Horney huh"?

"I'm a guy"

"Yikes" She pressed her lips hard against mine.

I didn't expect such force but I accepted it as soon as it came.

Her body hovered over mine, thighs clinging around my waist as my hands traveled her bum.

I didn't want to wait anymore.

I was ready.

"Willow"?

"Don't ask" She nodded.

Kissing me all over again.

...

THANK YOU GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTES AND SPAMS! I WOKE UP TWO DAYS IN A ROW WITH 50+ NOTIFICATIONS AND I COULDNT HAVE BEEN MORE HAPPY.

So, it's 43 chapters in and I've been avoiding Willow and Shawn taking it to the next level sexually because I don't normally write things like that but hey, I think it's time.

Teaser: More naughty stuff commin up! When will Shawn ask Willow to be his girlfriend?

Will he ever?