Chapter thirty two

(WARNING- GETS A LIL SEXUAL)

"Shawn" I breathed, our kiss was getting more intense as the seconds went on and I only craved it more.

"Let's get inside"

He backed up out of the car, taking me in his arms in the process.

My arms were rapped around his neck, our faces brushing against each other in the most innocent form.

I let him hold my legs up around his waist as his hands also gripped my bum firmly.

We moved fast through the front door and into the living room.

I wanted him.

So so badly.

He laid me down on the couch gently.

Hovering over me, the heat beating from our skin.

"Your really are beautiful Will"

I watched as he ran his fingers under my shirt and up my tummy, I squirmed like I always did with his touch.

"Just kiss me" I tugged his shirt down with a smirk, he laughed and kissed all around my lips.

Down my jaw line and at the start of my neck.

Kissing over each scar,

Each bump

Each bruise.

The way his hands felt like a sting of excitement yet strike of comfort brought such a thrill through me.

"Can I"? He asked again.

Touching the hem of my jeans.

I nodded.

Closing my eyes as he took the fabric from my legs and threw them on the floor.

I'd never felt so completely comfortable with someone before.

I was so vanuarble, but I didn't mind.

I wanted this.

My thighs quivered as his hands glided up and down, around them.

Making sure not to touch the certain heated spot.

I moaned lightly as his head bent down to kiss directly over the pink fabric of my panties.

He smirked at the satisfaction he had given me.

"Willow" he looked up at me, smiling yet a uncertainty swimming in him.

"Stop talking" I laughed.

He seemed scared almost, like doing something intimate with me would soil what we already had.

Doing something to show the love I had for this boy in a physical way, would make me like all those other girls.

But it wouldn't.

"Prepare yourself baby girl"

His fingers took my panties and slid them down my thighs, I wiggled them off the tips of my toes and closed my eyes,

Arching my back with incredible sensations as Shawn's lips touched the spot that had been begging for him.

His tongue moved around in circles and I'd never felt my body react to such a feeling before.

I ran my hands through his dark hair and threw my head back further onto the couch.

"Shawn" I moaned, my breathing getting heavier by the second.

He smirked, taking both thighs and pushing them further apart before letting his face fall back into position.

"Shawn! Oh my.."

He searched each small section with his lips, his fingers taking the place of his lips and pushing them in, and out.

"I'm gonna.." I breathed out.

"Come on baby girl"

I did as told, moaning his name as loud as I could.

Good thing he lived alone.

"Your so fucking sexy" He continued to smirk, coming up to meet my face.

"Your one of a kind Mendes"

...,

GUYS IVE NEVER WRITTEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS SO BARE WITH ME OKAY. I'm sorry 😂😂😂😏