Chapter thirty nine

I laid on the couch lazily, my hands draped over my tummy as a cartoon played on the flat screen.

Penelope had been awake for a few hours, helping herself to water and whatever she could find for snacks.

Her brown hair tied back in pigtails.

"Willow did you see that"??? She laughed, pointing to Henry hugglemonster.

I nodded, pulling up twitter on my phone and scrolling trough the news feed.

Mostly about Kim Kardashians new hair cut or some useless fights happening at school.

"Where is Shawn? I really like him" Pen turned to me, taking her attention off the yellow monster.

I awoke to a text from him at around 8 saying he went to grab some food at the store with Ian but it was 2PM, and I hadn't heard from him sense.

"I'm not sure..."

She frowned.

"Are you gonna be with him forever"? I bit my bottom lip, holding back a faint smile.

I loved how much Pen adored him.

And well I hoped to say yes, forever was word I could never rely on.

"I hope so"

"HONEY IM HOME" We both turned to the figure in the door way.

Ian wore a grin with his arms wide open as if for a hug.

"Ahh.. Hi" I laughed, uncovering myself from the blanket Penelope used last night and stood up.

"Yeah, thanks for the help man" Shawn groaned, rolling his eyes and carrying handfuls of plastic bags.

I crossed my arms, smiling at the dorks.

"I'm the women in this relationship. You do the Manley work" Ian brushed his hands together, walking past me and onto the couch.

"I'll help" I ran over, taking some of the bags from Shawn's fingers and bringing them into the kitchen.

He let out a breath of relief, not making eye contact with me.

"Me and Pen have just been watchin T.V" I began to unpack some of the bags away in the fridge.

He nodded.

"... Where else did you go"?

"No where" He turned his back from me.

Clearly upset about something.

"Oh.. Gotcha"

"Yup. I can do the rest" I stood up straight, shutting the freezer after he spoke.

I may have done something to piss him off, but I wasn't sure what.

"no, I can help"

"Willow." He looked at me now.

"Okay" I turned, walking out of the kitchen and back into the living room.

He could tell me what was wrong when he didn't have a stick up his ass.

"Has he been grumpy all morning"? I huffed, sitting on the arm of the couch while Ian looked intently with P at the cartoon.

He was meant to be a child still I swear.

"Not until we ran into Cody and Mike"

I raised an eye brow.

"Why did it piss him off"?

"Dunno" He laughed at something Henry did, along with Pen.

"Penelope, are you hungry"? Shawn entered the room, handing P a bag of sliced up apples.

She smiled wide, taking them with a thank you and disappearing off into her kid world.

"Oh, man we got invited a party tonight. You up"? Ian asked the moody boy in sweatpants.

"Um.. I dunno." He looked around the room, not focusing on anything in particular but acting off.

"I'll go" I added, I wouldn't mind having fun tonight.

"No" Shawn snapped.

.....

PART TWO OF THIS WILL BE UP TONIGHT (AKA NEXT CHAPTER)

why do you think Shawn's suddenly being an ass after running into the boys?

Teaser: Fists go flying.